Anthemion HelpBlocks is an HTML authoring tool specifically
designed for writing cross-platform application help, generating Microsoft HTML Help
and wxWidgets HTML Help files.
Cross-platform help authoring with a difference
With HelpBlocks, you can:
- easily create a hierarchical structure appropriate for your manual;
- write HTML rapidly with the aid of a syntax-highlighting editor,
macro preprocessor and HTML element catalog;
- preview your help file as you work;
- create a keyword index for your help file;
- generate and view Microsoft HTML Help and wxWidgets HTML Help files.
HelpBlocks provides tools to help make writing your manual as straightforward
as possible. Auto-complete and an attribute editor speed up HTML
element insertion. Specialised dialogs allow quick selection of page references,
images and colours. Project and page templates make light work of
creating new projects and pages.
Why not also try our dialog editor for wxWidgets - DialogBlocks.
Cross-platform dialog editing made as simple as - well, wxWidgets itself.
If you have an existing MS HTML Help project, you can import it when
you create a new HelpBlocks project.
And of course, HelpBlocks is cross-platform - edit your files on
Windows, Linux or Mac.
Download the demo, then if you like it, you can buy it
and turn your demo into a fully working version.
Subscribe to the
Anthemion Developer Tools
mailing list for discussion and information about new releases.
© Anthemion Software Ltd. 2002-2008
Syntax-highlighting HTML editor
Edit your HTML pages quickly using the syntax highlighting editor,
inserting elements with shortcuts, menu commands and toolbar commands.
- Preview your pages and navigate around the manual like a normal help file
- The built-in preprocessor allows you to create macros to simplify
your HTML. Include other files such as page headers with navigation
controls, and use conditionals to tailor the help for different
platforms or application versions.
HTML element catalog
- Browse the catalog for the required HTML element, edit its attributes,
and insert it into your page. You can even edit the catalog and choose your own
- Type the desired HTML element, then Alt-Enter, to show the element
in the catalog. Then type Alt-Enter again to insert the element into
- Add images, HTML fragments, URL descriptions and text notes to the resource
section of your project for later reference.
- Create and edit your index (HHK file) - if you wish, automatically
generate the whole index from the titles in your project.